Line Drawing R25SC

What's on your mind? Anything generic goes here.

Re: Line Drawing R25SC

Postby scuffy 2 on Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:10 pm

bob daily wrote:I don't know if this will help but it is what I used for hats and tee-shirts for my crew,

not quite what I have in mind, but cute !
scuffy 2

City: Sherwood
State/Province: WI
Ranger/Cutwater Model: R-25 SC
Vessel Name: The Lone Ranger

Postby Bigsky on Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:48 pm

Here are a couple digital sketches of our 2014 R25sc (in album). It seems there has been interest from sc owners because to my knowledge the R25sc has never had a manual. As most of you I've got both R25 & R27 manuals and many of the system layouts and features are similar but there are some significant differences. I mainly wanted to map out all the thru hulls. If anyone wants you can pm me for a larger printable file. I sketched both starboard and port profiles. We also sent these to Rocky Regula to help him with a model build of our tug. A model at home may help us get through this winter deep freeze. Please....don't take a tape measure to these drawings.
Bigsky

City: Victor
State/Province: MT
Vessel Name: Miss J

Postby scuffy 2 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:38 pm

Hi Bigsky - thank you so much for your work on getting these drawings done. I would appreciate very much if you could send me a larger printable file of the 25SC. We are new owners of a 25SC and hopefully will be putting it in the water in Little Sturgeon Bay, WI in the next few weeks. Also, if you could send me the information about Rocky Regula - I would like to contact him about possibly making me a model of a 25SC.

Please send any information to Randalljcook@gmail.com

Just wondering if your boat was purchased from Ron Hill - he has been very helpful with providing information about Rangers, a nice guy.

Thanks!
scuffy 2

City: Sherwood
State/Province: WI
Vessel Name: The Lone Ranger

Previous

Return to Chat