No more waxing and polishing for me!

Have you customized your Ranger Tug or Cutwater Boat? Share your handiwork here.

No more waxing and polishing for me!

Postby Kevinandcarol on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Rather than continually waxing and polishing our new boat we installed ceramic coating on our R23 shortly after purchasing and have been very impressed with the results.

I also installed ceramic coating on a black & white 2005 Regal Express Cruiser which now shines brighter than when it was new. After sitting at the marina, the 3 weeks worth of growth cleaned off effortlessly. I posted photos & a video in my album.
I’ve also installed it on several RVs & was impressed by how easily the bugs clean off after a road trip with NO staining.

The benefits of ceramic coating that are most important to me are:
Protection from oxidation, salt water & bird/insect droppings.
Also important is:
Effortless to keep clean
Adds layer of hardness above 9H that helps to resist scratches, dock rash, scuffs, etc.
Adds gloss & color depth unlike any other product
Bottom paint is not necessary, in some cases
Ceramic coating is a super hydrophobic product that repels water.

I’ve spent a great deal of time researching the market and have found the very best products available.
I’ve also learned there is a definite need for these products & service. The preparation process is critical even before the application of ceramic coating begins which is most effective when completed by a professional.

PM me for more info
Kevinandcarol

City: Snohomish
State/Province: WA
Ranger/Cutwater Model: R-23
Non-Ranger Model: Ranger tug R23
Vessel Name: My Way

Return to Owner Customizations