Subject to change 2018 factory event dates

Have an idea for a cruise or gathering? Get together with fellow Ranger owners here.

Subject to change 2018 factory event dates

Postby Sam Bisset on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:55 pm

Hi all,

I've been getting a lot of requests for 2018 event dates. We are working closely with all of our destination hosts to lock those dates in. I've listed TENTATIVE dates below and will confirm here on Tugnuts when everything is finalized and registration is open.

Points North Seminar: April 7th or April 8th (one day class but we're offering two dates to choose from)
Poets Cove Cruise: May 31-June 3rd
Cutwater Cruise: Probably July 19th - 24th
Desolation Sound Cruise: Arrive in Comox on July 25th. Arrive in Gorge Harbor July 27th
Factory Rendezvous: September 6th-9th

More details to come! Happy Holidays!

Sam
Sam Bisset
Communications Director
Ranger Tugs & Cutwater Boats
Sam Bisset

City: Everett
State/Province: WA

Re: Subject to change 2018 factory event dates

Postby BobnDoc on Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:28 pm

Hi, Sam
Cynthia and I are looking forward to joining the Desolation Sound cruise this summer. Is the Comox July 25 date set to coordinate with the end of the Cutwater cruise? If so, is there a plan for a rendezvous /departure earlier from Puget Sound (eg.Anacortes)? We are not sure we will be able to attend both.
Thanks for all your efforts on our behalf’s. Bob Gold
BobnDoc

City: Edmonds
Ranger/Cutwater Model: C-30 CB
Vessel Name: Salish Suite

Postby dbashJ56 on Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:41 pm

Sam -
What and where is the Points North Seminar?? How do we register and also for any of the other cruises, rendezvous? We are looking forward to meeting other Tugnuts and learning a lot!! We are new to boating and have a 2018, RT31CB.
Thank you,
Debbie
dbashJ56

City: Bellingham
Ranger/Cutwater Model: R-31 CB
Vessel Name: Hillary Leigh

Postby Sam Bisset on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:04 pm

I see that I missed a couple responses here. Sorry about that. Here are the registration links for this year's factory events:

Points North: Points North Registration
Poets Cove: Poets Cove Registration
Desolation Sound: Desolation Sound Registration
Factory Rendezvous: Factory Rendezvous Registration

Debbie - check the Points North link above for details on the seminar. I also posted the details on here on Tugnuts yesterday. We hope you can join us!

Bob - we didn't change the date for that reason but I think it opens the possibility to do both. Andrew is leading a group from the Anacortes area again this year. Check the Desolation Cruise registration site above for more details and feel free to email Andrew or I to coordinate further.

thanks,

Sam
Sam Bisset
Communications Director
Ranger Tugs & Cutwater Boats
Sam Bisset

City: Everett

Return to Cruises and Gatherings