Ranger Tug R41

Ask away with your Ranger technical or pre-sales questions. A Ranger rep will give you the official scoop.

Re: Ranger Tug R41

Postby crowleykirk on Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:23 am

Please, please, please... more details and pics and video's.....PLEASE:-)
Ok honey.... we're selling the house:-)
crowleykirk

City: Mammoth Lakes
State/Province: CA
Vessel Name: Kirk Williams

Postby Brian B on Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:04 am

I guess all this computerization/electronics is fantastic until there is a glitch somewhere. Is there a backup system? I think most of us have experienced a corroded connection in the marine environment.
Brian B

City: West Warwick
State/Province: RI
Ranger/Cutwater Model: R-25 SC
Vessel Name: GANSETT RANGER (2010) Yanmar 4BY2-150

Postby Heronboy on Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:45 pm

baz wrote:
Captain Nice wrote:I'd be willing to bet the last three numbers in the price are "937" :P

CN

I agree and also wonder if it will be 6 digits or more.

My sources say $750k base, which will be mostly loaded as is Ranger custom. One of the few options? A gyro. About $30K for that.
Heronboy

City: Stillwater
State/Province: MN
Ranger/Cutwater Model: R-31 CB
Non-Ranger Model: Formula f-223LS

Postby Mr_reality on Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:53 pm

Andrew Custis wrote:This has been a hard secret to keep for a long time but I think many are well aware that we have been working on a project for a new Ranger tug. Well, the time has come and we didn't hold back. A brand new Ranger Tug 41 has hit the water! The boat is 45' overall with a 14' beam. Twin Volvo IPS 400's standard with a washer / dryer, diesel heating, air conditioning, 9000KW Generator, two staterooms, an abundance of storage and some of the most innovative features you will find! Bruce will be assisting with posting some photos for you to see and more information about the boat will be released very soon. If you have any questions about the boat, I would like to ask that you email me directly and I will be happy to share more information. I can be reached at andrewcustis@rangertugs.com.

Happy boating!

This is one of the best looking floor plans I have seen in sometime. Great job. Do you have any pictures of the hull? Is there a keel to protect the ips drives?
Mr_reality

City: Lowell
State/Province: AR
Non-Ranger Model: Cobalt

Postby Admiral S on Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:42 pm

Mr_reality wrote:
Andrew Custis wrote:This has been a hard secret to keep for a long time but I think many are well aware that we have been working on a project for a new Ranger tug. Well, the time has come and we didn't hold back. A brand new Ranger Tug 41 has hit the water! The boat is 45' overall with a 14' beam. Twin Volvo IPS 400's standard with a washer / dryer, diesel heating, air conditioning, 9000KW Generator, two staterooms, an abundance of storage and some of the most innovative features you will find! Bruce will be assisting with posting some photos for you to see and more information about the boat will be released very soon. If you have any questions about the boat, I would like to ask that you email me directly and I will be happy to share more information. I can be reached at andrewcustis@rangertugs.com.

Happy boating!

This is one of the best looking floor plans I have seen in sometime. Great job. Do you have any pictures of the hull? Is there a keel to protect the ips drives?
http://www.rangertugs.com/models.aspx?itemid=2634&prodid=92524&pagetitle=R-41-CB
Admiral S

City: Stony Point
State/Province: NY
Ranger/Cutwater Model: R-27
Non-Ranger Model: Helmsman Trawlers 43 Pilot House
Vessel Name: Varka (2017)
MMSI Number: 338238995

Previous

Return to Ask the Ranger Factory