Jfrano
Well-known member
- Joined
- Aug 12, 2018
- Messages
- 479
- Fluid Motion Model
- R-29 CB
- Vessel Name
- June Sea
I have a 2017 29, I think the 29/31 are the same layout. With regard to ACs. So I’ve successfully installed a new unit upfront, with the Webasto Platinum 10k
Looking to replace rear AC unit in the main cabin in the cave. For anyone thats replaced this units Webasto 16k Classic.
The only question I have is how do I access and secure the ducting to the new blower, which is on the backside of the AC?
Thanks
Joe
June Sea
Looking to replace rear AC unit in the main cabin in the cave. For anyone thats replaced this units Webasto 16k Classic.
The only question I have is how do I access and secure the ducting to the new blower, which is on the backside of the AC?
Thanks
Joe
June Sea