Solar PV inverter and heaters for indoor storage

Tioga T

New member
Joined
May 2, 2018
Messages
2
Location
Wausau, WI
Fluid Motion Model
R-31 CB
Hull Identification Number
FMLT3102G324
Vessel Name
Tioga Tide
MMSI Number
338552776
We are going to be storing our 2024 R-31 CB inside a storage unit for the winter. We have a 20 amp outlet in the unit. I have two marinco 15 amp to 30 amp adaptors for each of the cockpit 30 amp circuits to bring power into the galley outlets and batteries. It is my understanding that the outlets are powered by the solar PV panel? Because we will be inside a building, should I turn off the solar inverter for storage? Will these two input 15 amp power sources be adequate? We will winterize the boat prior to storage and we installed a 120 volt engine compartment heater, thermostatically controlled. We will also have an air dryer and thermostatically controlled cabin heater in the galley. I am open to thoughts and suggestions.
Thanks.
 
Back
Top