2017 RT27 Water Pressure Not Working

Blue Frog

New member
Joined
Aug 22, 2026
Messages
4
Fluid Motion Model
R-27 Classic
Hull Identification Number
FMLT2717I617
Vessel Name
Blue Frog
MMSI Number
316049797
I am a new owner of a 2017 27’ RT. The water pressure is not working and there is a white light illuminated next to the switch on the DC panel. I assume this is a fuse problem. If so how do I locate the fuse itself?
 
I am a new owner of a 2017 27’ RT. The water pressure is not working and there is a white light illuminated next to the switch on the DC panel. I assume this is a fuse problem. If so how do I locate the fuse itself?
Please post a photo of the switch and light and the panel on which it is located. If the switch is the one I’m thinking it is, the switch itself is also the circuit breaker.
 
Thank you
IMG_0425.jpeg
 
That light on the 12 V DC panel indicates you have power going to the water pump circuit. There is a 10A fuse in that circuit. I am away from my boat so I can't help locating which fuse panel it might be in. But I would start looking in the fuse panel in the aft port storage compartment just below the 4 main rotary switches for Engine, House, Thruster and Parallel. If it is not there, check the other panels behind the helm.
Regards,
Bob
 
That light on the 12 V DC panel indicates you have power going to the water pump circuit. There is a 10A fuse in that circuit. I am away from my boat so I can't help locating which fuse panel it might be in. But I would start looking in the fuse panel in the aft port storage compartment just below the 4 main rotary switches for Engine, House, Thruster and Parallel. If it is not there, check the other panels behind the helm.
Regards,
Bob
Thanks Bob. Just to clarify the light. The yellow light between the switch and the label indicates the power as you mentioned. However there is a white light visible to the right of the label which may not show up in the photo. Apologies for the confusion but this is the light I was referring to in my initial post.
 
Blue Frog,

Not sure I can help, but I'd flip one of the other circuits you know is working ie GPS/Plotter or NMMEA 2K. If the same lights come on I'd suggest that both the lights indicate you have 12VDC into that circuit. Have you found the fuse? It could also be corrosion at a wire connection? Or worst possible case the water pump has given up functioning???
 
Thanks to everyone for your help. We were up in Princess Louisa Inlet without cell service. Managed to get to the root of the problem and it appears that the pump itself is on the fritz. Will investigate further once back to civilization. Thanks again for your help.
 
Back
Top