Farewell from Clifford

watson1987

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 7, 2021
Messages
463
Non-Fluid Motion Model
N47, ex-R31S
Vessel Name
Cowgirl
MMSI Number
367439490
Clifford is off to a new home this week. She's been an amazing boat to us over the last 6 seasons, and taken us on some amazing adventures and kept us safe at sea. Ranger Tugs have been the perfect gateway drug and her ownership has caused us to become full time liveaboards. While we love our new boat, we will miss Clifford - you just never forget your first love.

Thanks to all of you who have answered questions I've asked over the last few years, and I hope the Tugnuts community continues to grow.

Until next time, may the water run deep under your keel.
 
Last edited:
Clifford is off to a new home this week. She's been an amazing boat to us over the last 6 seasons, and taken us on some amazing adventures and kept us safe at sea. Ranger Tugs have been the perfect gateway drug and her ownership has caused us to become full time liveaboards. While we love our new boat, we will miss Clifford - you just never forget your first love.

Thanks to all of you who have answered questions I've asked over the last few years, and I hope the Tugnuts community continues to grow.

Until next time, I hope that the water remains deep under your keel.
It was great seeing you in Roche this year! Take Care. K&K.
 
Back
Top