ChrisG
New member
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2026
- Messages
- 2
- Fluid Motion Model
- R-29 CB
- Hull Identification Number
- FMLT2911H920
- Vessel Name
- Maisie
Hello - I have a question on my RT that is on my lift when I am taking a reading:
1. Which fuel guage is the correct one to use and rely on in my 2020 Ranger Tug R-29 - the main engine guage says i have 55 gallons - Yes ! but the one on my Garmin says 19?! No!
2. Why would they be different since I thought the engine computer is connected to the Garmin and gives it the same info?
3. I assume it doesn't matter for accuracy if it's on my lift vs floating in the water when I check the level?
Obviously I want/need to be sure!
Thx,
Chris Graae
1. Which fuel guage is the correct one to use and rely on in my 2020 Ranger Tug R-29 - the main engine guage says i have 55 gallons - Yes ! but the one on my Garmin says 19?! No!
2. Why would they be different since I thought the engine computer is connected to the Garmin and gives it the same info?
3. I assume it doesn't matter for accuracy if it's on my lift vs floating in the water when I check the level?
Obviously I want/need to be sure!
Thx,
Chris Graae