Sailfisher
New member
- Joined
- Aug 25, 2026
- Messages
- 1
I am looking for the best combination of fishing and cruising I can find. So far I am really sold on the 32.
My concern is that I fish offshore/nearshore and trolling is part of that hobby. The rocket launcher rod holders are bolt on and only the 2 rear corners hqbe actual rod holders. Bolt on holders are probably not going to work with tuna.
What modifications before delivery and post delivery have you done to enhance its fishing capabilities? Would also like to know about rod storage, fish boxes, etc...
Thank you for helping me out with this. I am really looking forward to my purchase and joining this community.
Mike
My concern is that I fish offshore/nearshore and trolling is part of that hobby. The rocket launcher rod holders are bolt on and only the 2 rear corners hqbe actual rod holders. Bolt on holders are probably not going to work with tuna.
What modifications before delivery and post delivery have you done to enhance its fishing capabilities? Would also like to know about rod storage, fish boxes, etc...
Thank you for helping me out with this. I am really looking forward to my purchase and joining this community.
Mike