Morelords
Active member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2021
- Messages
- 44
- Fluid Motion Model
- R-29 CB
- Hull Identification Number
- FMLT2907G920
- Vessel Name
- Miss Calculated
Hi Tugnuts,
I know there have been several mentions in forum threads of water leaking through the head light fixture on an R29, but I'm not finding the cause when doing a word search for this in the forum. Can anyone direct me to the thread(s) where this problem was located?
Does anyone know how to remove the light fixture?
Thanks!
-Mike
I know there have been several mentions in forum threads of water leaking through the head light fixture on an R29, but I'm not finding the cause when doing a word search for this in the forum. Can anyone direct me to the thread(s) where this problem was located?
Does anyone know how to remove the light fixture?
Thanks!
-Mike