Seakeeper Ride Trim Tabs

Barbour82

New member
Joined
Dec 11, 2023
Messages
1
Fluid Motion Model
C-24 C
Does anyone have experience/comments about replacing Lenco trim tabs with Seakeeper Ride system on a C-32 CB?

Thanks.
 
We are buying a new R27. Andrew indicated that the retrofits they have done in the past required filling in the previous holes left by the Lenovo tab mounts. That’s about all I know but they have figured it out and it is possible.
 
I am not sure about retrofitting. We opted to have the SeaKeeper ride system installed on our 2026 R-27 and I was very impressed with the performance.
 
I am not sure about retrofitting. We opted to have the SeaKeeper ride system installed on our 2026 R-27 and I was very impressed with the performance.
 
I'm curious where they mounted the underwater lights that used to be on the tabs?
 
Put the SK Ride system, the middle size, on my 2020 C24. Game changer. Had to upgrade the Garmin, and in total spent 6K I think. Made it a 40 thousand dollar better boat TBH. Then again, the 2020 C24 had some "hull design issues" - chines asymmetrical, very aggressive double steps, tippy - that are no longer an issue on factory Cs.... but regardless the SKR made the problems go away on my boat.

I would recommend this to almost any boat owner.....though I doubt the dramatic improvement I got would be quite that pronounced on a Ranger....but still worth it. As for the retro fit, should not be a problem...may cause a little glass work to be done as part of the retro fit, but that happens on a lot of models...so no big deal.
 
Put the SK Ride system, the middle size, on my 2020 C24. Game changer. Had to upgrade the Garmin, and in total spent 6K I think. Made it a 40 thousand dollar better boat TBH. Then again, the 2020 C24 had some "hull design issues" - chines asymmetrical, very aggressive double steps, tippy - that are no longer an issue on factory Cs.... but regardless the SKR made the problems go away on my boat.

I would recommend this to almost any boat owner.....though I doubt the dramatic improvement I got would be quite that pronounced on a Ranger....but still worth it. As for the retro fit, should not be a problem...may cause a little glass work to be done as part of the retro fit, but that happens on a lot of models...so no big deal.

All videos I saw mention how the SKR makes the installation a “ brand new boat experience “. But again, they all mention 30-50mph boats…

What about a diesel C28 that has a highest speed of 22 mph and a cruise of 17 mph? Would the SKR be worth the $7900+installation bill worth it?

Are there any diesel Cutwaters or Rangers with SKR installed?
 
Back
Top