Tug and cutwater boat photos for book

Cutwater28GG

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 14, 2016
Messages
2,050
Location
seattle
Fluid Motion Model
C-28
Non-Fluid Motion Model
Cutwater 28
Vessel Name
Living The Dream
Hi all, I'm writing a book on cutwaters and ranger tugs. I was wondering if people would be interested in sharing some photos of their boats that I could include (with appropriate acknowledgments!)

gavin_gee [at] hotmail [.] com
 
Hi all, I'm writing a book on cutwaters and ranger tugs. I was wondering if people would be interested in sharing some photos of their boats that I could include (with appropriate acknowledgments!)

gavin_gee [at] hotmail [.] com
 

Attachments

  • att.1FtwJVw58xGjeytw9Q7FLlwNNuOXjZ6pupLCzurlCSA.jpeg
    att.1FtwJVw58xGjeytw9Q7FLlwNNuOXjZ6pupLCzurlCSA.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 52
I have lots of pictures of our current 2026 RT43CB and our past 2023 RT29S. Can you give me a better idea of what type of pictures you want? Mostly of the outside? underway? interior details?
 
im open to anything. would love engine shots of the different models, systems in place by model, but also general photos of the models in use would be great.
 
Hi all, I'm writing a book on cutwaters and ranger tugs. I was wondering if people would be interested in sharing some photos of their boats that I could include (with appropriate acknowledgments!)

gavin_gee [at] hotmail [.] com
Here is a photo of my foxhound in the hatch of my 2008 Ranger Tug 21-EC. This photo won first place in Ranger Tug's photo contest of pets on a boat. My dog is named McQueen.
 

Attachments

  • McQueen in cockpit.jpg
    McQueen in cockpit.jpg
    441.1 KB · Views: 38
  • McQueen on boat.jpg
    McQueen on boat.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 37
  • Boat at Donnelly's.jpg
    Boat at Donnelly's.jpg
    666.8 KB · Views: 36
  • boat at Donnelly's - starboard view.jpg
    boat at Donnelly's - starboard view.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 39
  • boat from above 3.JPG
    boat from above 3.JPG
    550 KB · Views: 40
  • McQueen in boat hatch 2.JPG
    McQueen in boat hatch 2.JPG
    338.4 KB · Views: 39
Here are a few of our C32.
1789724549147.jpeg

1789724755194.jpeg
 
Hi all, I'm writing a book on cutwaters and ranger tugs. I was wondering if people would be interested in sharing some photos of their boats that I could include (with appropriate acknowledgments!)

gavin_gee [at] hotmail [.] com
 
Here are a picture of our previous 2012 R25.
1789725056284.jpeg

1789725616994.jpeg
 
Representing R23
121509303_10103552045394628_9065238076866960664_o.JPG
121552006_10103552045279858_196950280829302191_o.JPG
IMG_4743.jpeg
IMG_9189.jpeg
 
Representing the trailer-boat side of R23

IMG_4692(3).jpeg


IMG_3382.jpeg
 
amazing thanks all! keep them coming!
 
Hi all, I'm writing a book on cutwaters and ranger tugs. I was wondering if people would be interested in sharing some photos of their boats that I could include (with appropriate acknowledgments!)

gavin_gee [at] hotmail [.] com
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5540.jpeg
    IMG_5540.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5536.jpeg
    IMG_5536.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
Back
Top