F Flips New member Joined Jul 23, 2026 Messages 1 Jul 23, 2026 #1 Hi. I’m new to the Tugnuts site. I just purchased a 2026 Solara S-250 CW. I was looking to set up my trim assist. Any help on setting up the 5 rpm presets. Thanks
Hi. I’m new to the Tugnuts site. I just purchased a 2026 Solara S-250 CW. I was looking to set up my trim assist. Any help on setting up the 5 rpm presets. Thanks
Ralf H Staff member Factory Employee Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 614 Fluid Motion Model C-24 C Non-Fluid Motion Model Cal 2-25 Vessel Name S/V Saylee MMSI Number 338124769 Sep 2, 2026 #2 Hi there! Please give me a little more info on what you're trying to do and we'll see what we can do to help. Just in case, here's the manual if you do not have one https://www.manualslib.com/manual/598861/Lenco-Auto-Glide.html?page=19#manual Just let me know and we'll do what we can to help. Cheers, Ralf
Hi there! Please give me a little more info on what you're trying to do and we'll see what we can do to help. Just in case, here's the manual if you do not have one https://www.manualslib.com/manual/598861/Lenco-Auto-Glide.html?page=19#manual Just let me know and we'll do what we can to help. Cheers, Ralf