Ranger Tug r-23 inverter Reset

robbinrh

Active member
Joined
Feb 27, 2025
Messages
41
Fluid Motion Model
R-23 (Outboard)
Hull Identification Number
FMLT2350B02
Vessel Name
Sua Sponte
I replaced the batteries on my 2020 Ranger Tug R-23 and I have not been able to reset the inverter to switch from shore power to battery power. I switched the reset under the port lazarette and the reset to the toggle switch to the left of the inverter. (see green button in lower right of attached photo). The inverter works fine on shore power. Is there something else I need to reset? In addition, is there a reset that is needed for the solar power. I don’t think it’s working?View attachment 28182
 

Attachments

  • Inverter.png
    Inverter.png
    444.1 KB · Views: 35
Has the GFCI outlet on the inverter been reset? The outlet on the inverter supplies power to the AC 120-volt panel. If that GFCI is tripped, you won’t get power from the inverter.
 
Has the GFCI outlet on the inverter been reset? The outlet on the inverter supplies power to the AC 120-volt panel. If that GFCI is tripped, you won’t get power from the inverter.
Is this green button the GFCI?
Inverter Reset.png
 
Back
Top